Sunday, March 9, 2014

"You will soon witness a miracle"

I don't usually put much thought in to what I read on a "Fortune Cookie" but this one stuck in my mind for awhile now.  A few months ago after having Chinese food I received this as my fortune cookie at first I thought it might mean that my beloved Toronto Maple Leafs were going to win the Stanley Cup but shortly after I realized it was going to be about something else.


A month later I found out me and my lady are going to be having our first baby in July and I got to see this on a ultrasound.


Seeing that little life moving around on the screen and hearing a heart beat for the first time was the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed in my life and I can already say this fortune cookie has already come true.

Around July 15th I'll become a dad for the first time and I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment