Saturday, March 22, 2014

A different sort of "Facebook Nomination"

I was taking a scroll through my "Facebook Timeline" a few days ago and noticed a bunch of women posting photo's of themselves wearing no makeup and nominating friends to post the same kind of photo via a "Nomination"

I then stumbled across my cousin Stephen P.'s  Facebook page and saw the following post :

"Someone nominated me for the "photo with no makeup" thing....has to be a mistake. So, i started my own nominating trend: "post a photo of yourself looking disgusted at your own flatulence"

#fartsmellnomination

On the bottom of this post was a "Challenge" to myself & a few others  to post the same sort of photo so OFCOURSE I accepted, this started a chain of photos and for those of you who are sick of looking at the "No Makeup" photos have a look at these and feel free to submit yours.

Here's mine : 
#fartsmellnomination















No comments:

Post a Comment